1. I read here a list of 13 things you should do in June. I’m paraphrasing a little but basically…
Go on a road trip with your best friend, pick fresh strawberries, host a garden party, take a morning run, treat yourself to a flower bouquet, spend a whole day hiking, discover a new coffee shop, try a new ice cream flavor, read at least one book, visit a Farmer’s Market, make a swing for your home, and visit a new city.
Which thing on the list do you most want to do? Of the activities mentioned, which one holds the least appeal? How many on the list will you attempt in June? What’s one thing you’d add to the list?
Want to do – visit a Farmer’s Market
Least appealing – Road trip with friend. We’re going as a family and that’s stressful enough.
Of the 13, I will probably do about 7.
Add to list – Go to the beach!
2. What’s something you could do today to feel more peaceful?
If I am stressed about things, I usually play some Soda Crush and zone out to the melodic tunes of Yngwie Malmsteen. If you don’t know him, listen to it – stat! (I recommend Odyssey or Trilogy.)
3. June 7th is National Chocolate Ice Cream Day. Are you a fan? Swiss mocha, rocky road, chocolate chocolate chip, peanut butter and chocolate, or a dish of plain chocolate…what’s your pleasure?
I will pretty much eat any variety of chocolate you throw in front of me.
4. If you came with a warning what would it say?
Warning: has very specific opinions; beware discussing music and/or politics, parenting styles, and anything having to do with Iron Maiden
5.What’s the most interesting website you’ve visited in the last week?
Hmm, well, I don’t bounce around to too many random sites but I’m gonna go with http://www.firefly.org/
I was doing some research on their locations and didn’t even know they were nocturnal, which totally makes sense.
6. Spring, summer, autumn, winter…which season are you? Why?
Oh I am Fall, but only because I feel like I am in a perpetual of “on the verge of change”. Like, not quite there but showing signs.
7. “You lose sight of things…and when you travel, everything balances out.” ~Daranna Gidel
Would you agree with that sentiment? Explain why or why not.
I agree that traveling can get your mind in a different place and space and you do learn to appreciate home a lot more. I get stressed out by traveling so although the above does happen, it also puts me in a bad state of mind as well.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Format is still messed up with these posts and I may have to stop copying and pasting the questions in to fix it. I hate messing with html and that is the only other option. I am trying to shore up all my travel plans, even though we don’t leave until next Friday. I have that feeling of “there’s something I was supposed to do but I can’t remember” and it’s so frustrating!