- This weekend is straight up full. Ash runs the Springtime Tallahassee 10k Saturday morning and then he goes to a card tournament the rest of the day. Meanwhile, I have to clean the house and take care of the kids. At night, a few friends are coming over and we’re having a bad beer tasting party. Though I’m sort of a beer snob, it should be kind of interesting!
- I bought some of those frozen meatless foods this week; specifically, Gardein pulled pork pockets and some non-chicken chicken sliders. They’re actually not bad. Could have fooled me that it wasn’t actually meat. They’re pretty filling too so I felt productive in those purchases.
- I have had it up to here with all these posts about being careful on April Fool’s Day. Have we as a society become such pansies? I mean, I hate being fooled/pranked but you take things as they come. We don’t need to make such a big deal out of it. There’s one aspect of the internet I just hate.
- I entered all 16 baseball games into my phone calendar yesterday and that is when the next two months of my life flew by. We have games right on through the end of May, when the kids – coincidentally – finish school. Baseball season and school basically end at the same time. I guess we’ll breathe a collective sigh of relief then.
- Battle jacket update: I have done nothing. LOL. They sell jean jackets at Target (hey, this means they must be coming back into style, right?) but I think I will try to hit up Goodwill. This is an on the cheap type project for me so I can’t spend 30 bucks there. I do have about 8 patches in my Amazon cart and I just have to pull the trigger. May 2nd (Def Leppard) will be here before you know it.
I have to clean so much this weekend
Take me here
Really cool graphic