- Well, I did my civic duty and voted today. I won’t tell you for whom, of course, but I think I made the right choice. I found this very amusing though:
- If you’ve seen Hook then this makes sense to you.
- I just realized that my office is humid. In Florida, this is a pretty common occurrence but not necessarily INSIDE.
- This time change really messed us all up. I didn’t expect to be so drained or just off my normal schedule. It’s only an hour you know? But my oldest was in total punk mode yesterday and the baby was out of sorts and I felt sick and tired.
- However, I feel amazing today. Not entirely sure how that’s possible but yay.
- So, I HATE shopping. I am always disappointed. But it’s about that time to go around to the typical stores and look for shirts. I am not looking forward to it in the slightest.
- The pollen has come back with a vengeance; my cough has been bad but the really bad sneezing/watery eyes have not gotten going. I still have so much to look forward to!
My body is ready!
Ok, I’m out. HAPPY TUESDAY!