- This week was… weird. No work on Monday; I’m taking a half day today. Tuesday was the only night we didn’t have an activity and I’m pretty sure I made dinner and then got on the couch under a blanket and machine-gunned episodes of The Middle. It’s been cold and I have been just so unmotivated. How do I get out from under this?
- To make it even worse, Saturday is going to be COLD and we have a 9 AM soccer game. Isaac’s is then at 10. Baby is going to literally be in layer upon layer and wrapped in a blanket in her stroller. Oh yay; winter.
- I got offered a second online section starting in a few weeks. I accepted even though when I have done it before, it kicked my butt. So. Much. Grading. But the money! I am too much of a penny pincher to pass it up. I can straight up save that!
- That big winter storm is bringing rain to us; we were woken at 6 by the loudest thunder I can ever remember, shaking our entire house. It woke up my oldest who came running into our room – which he never does. The morning then seemed all out of whack because of the downpour and our commute was pretty rough.
- One of my online students called me last night at like, 9:30. I didn’t know who it was so I hung up the call because I was in the bath tub. But then they texted me with a question about their paper. I know it’s part of the job but omg. I told him I’d call him this morning so I’m going to do that soon. FYI, I hate talking on the phone.
I’m craving some kind of stew
A couple funny music charts
Need to do this!