1. Speaking of skating…when did you last ‘skate on thin ice’, ‘skate over the details’, ‘encounter a cheapskate’, or just plain skate?
I guess I will go with skating on thin ice, as I wore my husband’s patience pretty thin when I couldn’t find the tickets at the gate. LOL. We went from Island of Adventure to Universal and I swore he had them and when I looked in my wallet, I didn’t see them. BUT, they were there. It was an unpleasant moment. 😉
2. What would you say is the biggest problem of people your age?
3. What’s your favorite accessory? Is it something you wear every day, often, or only on special occasions?
I have a funky necklace I like to put on when I get dressed up for nice occasions but I have been wearing it on teaching days lately.
4. January 20th is National Cheese Lover’s Day. Are you a lover of cheese? What’s your favorite dish made with cheese? Last thing you ate that contained some kind of cheese?
Oh my God, yes. I am a cheese hoarder, to be honest. I always want to buy specialty cheeses and pair them with beer. I would say my favorite cheese dish is mac and cheese but the gourmet kind. The last thing I ate with cheese? Hmm, we ate quite a bit of Mexican this past weekend but oh! It was on my burger at Margaritaville. Below: Whole Foods
5. What’s something guaranteed to make you roll your eyes?
Um, teenagers? No, probably just the things they say. Any new dumb catchphrase will probably do it. I think back to when I was young and we had funky phrases like “radical” and “totally tubular” and I honestly don’t think those are as dumb as “yolo” or “Netflix and chill.”