- I started both a Wednesday post and a Thursday post and didn’t finish either! This is a pretty sure indication that I have been super busy.
- It’s cool again here and I wore a short sleeved shirt and flip flops. LOL. Floridians are a funny lot, you know?
- The boys have their final football games this weekend. And then we hear about soccer teams before or by the 27th. One sport rolls right into the next; my life is SO busy. And soccer season is COLD and seemingly very long. But we chose a different park this year and here’s hoping at least Isaac gets on a team with kids who want to play and don’t shy away from the ball. Last year was BAD.
- My husband said he heard his first Christmas song on the radio the other day. I pay for XM so they haven’t fired up their dedicated stations yet. I am a firm believer in one holiday at a time and we love Thanksgiving. I will say, I was listening to my Spotify playlists and I forgot I had the James Taylor At Christmas one. It’s not “strictly” Christmas so I will give myself a pass.
- The Tough Mudder had professional photographers out there and as part of our insanely high entry fee, we get free pics. I went to their site this morning to check and they were indeed up. On my phone, I could see them but figured I’d wait until I got to my office to search for mine. Then I got here and the link for our event just redirects me to the Go Army facebook page! SO ANNOYING! I have no idea why it is working that way.
My babies are finally together
We were clean, once, before the Mudder
I am SO ready for my next tattoo
Apparently there’s a Sailor Jerry style S-bucks cup. I NEED one.
And here’s a Starfish photographed using confocal microscopy (10x); WOW!