- Our Athletics tour yesterday was awesome! I had done it before, three years ago, but a lot has changed and they didn’t even have the indoor training facility back then. It takes a lot to impress my husband but he was blown away. I feel a little proud about this, I must admit.
- We saw a rainbow over the liquor store this morning. (photo below) I am going to take this as a sign it’s going to be a good day!
- Both boys’ flag practices are in full swing and their first games are in two weeks. I feel like all I ever do is work, make dinner, and take kids places. I guess that’s a mom’s life… but still.
- My general bad mood continues; I still just feel off-kilter. Not much is cheering me up. I should be using my Stress Away oil and taking my Endoflex. I don’t even know what would revive me. Perhaps just having the house to myself for a few hours. I’d love to drink a beer and blast Culture Club and sweep my kitchen. If it were cool outside and I could open up the windows, that would make it even better.
- We’ll be on the field tomorrow for team warm-ups, then we’ll get to see Chief Osceola and Renegade and the team come out through the tunnel. I’m hoping for a flyover too. It’s pretty awesome to be down there for all that and I am exceedingly grateful for the opportunity. Go Noles!
Not the best pic but here we are in the fake Game Day photo op
Liquor store rainbow
I need to get me some of this