- I have had a bit of trouble transitioning into Fall semester… in that I’m still not convinced it IS fall semester. I walked onto campus this morning and kept thinking it was all relaxed like summer, until I saw the mass amounts of people at 8 AM. That’s when my brain got with the program and said, “Oh yeah, FALL.”
- One of my main goals today is to clean off my desk. It’s quite the mess after this week; papers everywhere. No rhyme or reason. It’s a highly ineffective workspace.
- One of my other goals is to migrate some older fanfiction from one archive site to a different one. I was kind of nervous about it because, well, now I have friends reading on that other site but eh, it’s my work and regardless, I should be proud. But I also think the other site gets more readers – more hardcore fans too – so I might as well put it on display.
- My oldest son turns eight tomorrow and he’s already started in on the “No, I won’t do that because it’s my birthday.” He thinks he’s exempt from tasks because of this. I should never have taught him that song my roommate used to sing: “It’s my birthday/I can do what I want to…”. (To the tune of “…cry if I want to.”)
- He’s going to flip when he learns we got him a basketball hoop. It’s been so long that we’ve had it hidden in the shed I nearly forgot. It’s going to be fun to watch him get all excited!
I’ve got to have these
I had a good chuckle at that
Jackie Chan is the awesomest
Martin Freeman judges you. (What did you do??)