- The semester is winding down so a few things are happening concurrently: TAs and students alike are freaking out and having meltdowns AND grad students are giving me holiday cards and donuts. It’s an interesting dichotomy. LOL.
- The department holiday party is tonight so I shall get my fair share of socialization. I haven’t been out much lately; a lot of my friends have been overwhelmed by the holidays. I want to try and make plans but I can see they are all wrapped up in their affairs. Besides, Ash has a few nights planned so I will let him take his time and I will sit on my couch with a cup of tea and admire my Christmas tree. (I rhymed!)
- I made two had-to-be-made calls already this morning and I feel good about it. I love crossing stuff off my to-do list but you know, some days, I just can’t get motivated. So, thank God for motivation!
- I can’t lie: I have been stressed ever since Thanksgiving. It started with that awful drive in the rain. It’s thrown off everything. I just feel out of sorts and blah. I’m going to rake leaves and mow my lawn and go to Costco this weekend and in some way, I hope this breaks me out of the funk.
- Have you tried those Jamberry nails? I have had multiple friends invite me to their virtual parties but I am participating in my sister’s. I want to get them but at the same time, i always feel guilty buying myself stuff so close to Christmas. You know?
The first four are from my Instagram and the last is something cozy and warm. ‘Tis the season!