- According to a coworker, I am racist because I don’t want to donate money to the ebola cause. I should have clarified on facebook that I a.) don’t think I want facebook to tell me where to send my money and b.) I am against people donating through social media because it is more about telling people you did it and not doing it because you believe in the cause. But along with being a “terrible person” because I don’t want to be a therapist, I’m racist for not sending money to a teeny tiny area of the world affected by a problem. Why I don’t unfriend more people on facebook is beyond me.
- The past few weeks have been the kind where I keep catching little things that I flat out ran out of time to do. Then other things come up and my husband asks why I didn’t do them. As if extra stuff has a place in my life! I asked him when, pray tell, I was supposed to get up to Bed, Bath, and Beyond to replace the inside of our bedroom trash can. That’s not exactly high on my priority list and yet, he was honestly baffled by why I hadn’t done it.
- Honestly, some of my work hours are suffering because I have been running errands during the day. It’s a little ridiculous just how much there is to do that cannot be done in the 24 hours we’re given each day.
- Add onto this the fact that I am warding off some kind of sickness. I don’t feel bad but I am a little achey (yes, I had a flu shot a month ago) and just sort of run down. Yesterday I took a long hot bath that did eventually get rid of that weird tingly feeling you get before the chills kick in. There was way too much going on in my house for me to just sit around so powering through was actually good for me. I felt pretty good. I slept on the couch on and off until 11 and each time I woke, I noticed that I felt pretty good. And this morning I do too, except my back hurts. Hmmm.
- I’d like November to slow down a bit. It’s going quickly right? I started some Christmas shopping early and now I feel a little behind. Especially because one of the Sirius Xm channels has begun playing Xmas songs already. They used to wait until right before Thanksgiving but I guess it’s being pushed to the first week of November! That’s insane! And I can’t deny that I listen to it on my drive every morning. 😉
I didn’t take many this week so I will just pick some I have liked on Pinterest.
Since we’re house hunting (sort of), this is the kind of porch I want: