- I have a lot of friends who have dogs, all around the same age as Todd, and we’re all dealing with their issues as they get older. Must be that 9, 10, 11 years ago when we were all getting married and not yet having kids, we bought dogs with our significant others as a trial run. Now it’s come down to losing them. Todd’s eye doesn’t look very good this morning (redder, funky flat area) and I worry that these meds aren’t working.
- I really really really want to get a pedicure. My mom suggested leaving early from work and doing it before picking up the kids. Here’s my dilemma: what if Todd’s eye is on the verge of being a Huge Problem and he’ll cost extra money? SIGH. I was so worried about it that I stopped writing that sentence and called the eye docs. The things is, their main office is in Jacksonville. They just see dogs in Tallahassee on Wednesdays. Luckily, I got a doc on the phone and she said it could just be part of the healing process. I feel a lot better now!
- Though, I will say that the stress from him has made me kind of snappy with Isaac. Maybe it is a middle child thing but he can be such a baby! I mean, the crying, the crumbling to a pile on the floor over the tiniest things… all really annoy me.
- I had my final Pumpkin Spice Latte of the season today. Not that it is going away, but seeing as how it is October 31st, I figure it’s a good time to cut myself off.
- Do you have a good face lotion? I used St. Ives oatmeal something or other for my hands and feet and I was getting really good about also putting in on my face, but have gotten forgetful lately. I used to use the Clinique wrinkle lotion(yellow bottle) but man, that stuff is expensive. I’m open to suggestions!
PSL in a holiday cup; ugh
Glimpse of baby’s sushi costume!
Ash sent this to me when they arrived in Dallas! Elliot is so lucky!
Something cute I found on Pinterest
Throwback to 2011 when we were the Avengers. I will miss dressing up as a family this year.
2 thoughts on “Friday Five – Halloween edition!”
OMG – I can’t believe you allowed your family to go to Dallas. That’s where EBOLA is! If it were my children, I wouldn’t let them near Texas!!!!!!
Aaaand that’s how people get out of hand with things.