<div align="center"><a href="https://incognitusscriptor.com/" title="Incognitus Scriptor"><img src="http://i1311.photobucket.com/albums/s671/HoneyAndBoo/WWTKbutton-1-1_zps2077872a.jpg" alt="Incognitus Scriptor" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
1. Please follow both of the hosts: Myself and Kenzie
2. Include the super cute button in your post (grab the code above)
3. Link-up and spread the word
4. Don’t forget to have fun!
** Let’s try to spread the word about our Wednesday link-up. Tell your friends about us!**
1. Are you brand loyal?
2. Tell us about your first job.
3. Do you have any tattoos?
4. How long do you spend on your appearance each day?
5. What is one thing you have to do before leaving your house each day?
1. In some ways, I am. I prefer Samsung phones, and I don’t scrimp on things like coffee. However, if Publix makes a generic version, I probably will buy it. If it sucks, I look for an alternative.
2. Oh let’s see, I suppose my very first real job was scooping ice cream at Basking-Robbins. I applied in my sophomore year of college. The owners had two stores and they moved me around, depending on the day. I thought I did fine, though they were disappointed in my hesitation at using the waffle cone maker. However, after two weeks, they said they really didn’t need any extra staff and let me go.
3. I have three tattoos and you can see them here: Though, now I see the last time we asked this question!
4. Ha ha ha! This is a joke right? I actually took note of this this morning. I spent from 6:51 until 7:04. This included: brushing my teeth, throwing on an outfit, dabbing on some foundation, and putting my hair up. I do not leave a whole lot of time for me after showering, making lunches, getting bottles ready, making breakfast for the boys, and getting them set to go.
5. I guess the only thing I can say here is shower and do something with my hair. The rest could probably wait. Though maybe a better answer is to check the weather.