<div align="center"><a href="https://incognitusscriptor.com/" title="Incognitus Scriptor"><img src="http://i1311.photobucket.com/albums/s671/HoneyAndBoo/WWTKbutton-1-1_zps2077872a.jpg" alt="Incognitus Scriptor" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
1. Please follow both of the hosts: Myself and Kenzie
2. Include the super cute button in your post (grab the code above)
3. Link-up and spread the word
4. Don’t forget to have fun!
** Let’s try to spread the word about our Wednesday link-up. Tell your friends about us!**
1. What is your favorite warm beverage?
2. What is your favorite color?
3. What is your favorite quality about yourself?
4. What is your favorite thing about the holidays?
5. What is the best book you’ve ever read?
1.) Coffee, of course. But wintertime makes me want hot apple cider more.
2.) I am very fond of all manner of blues but I also like dark reds.
3.) I like that I am loyal to people, especially my family. Sure, I may get annoyed with them but I stick by them. And others.
4.) My favorite thing about the holidays is that cozy feeling I get in my heart. It’s something akin to how the below picture makes you feel. It’s warm and reminds you of simpler times. It evokes a feeling of peace and contentment.
5.) The best book I EVER read? Woo, that’s tough. I mean, there are a lot of great books out there. I think one of the books that had the greatest impact on me was Catcher in the Rye.
I read it about three times in a two week period right before I got to college. It’s not the greatest book ever written and other books have evoked more emotion, but I’m picking it as my God book because how it affected me at 18.