<div align="center"><a href="https://incognitusscriptor.com/" title="Incognitus Scriptor"><img src="http://i1311.photobucket.com/albums/s671/HoneyAndBoo/WWTKbutton-1-1_zps2077872a.jpg" alt="Incognitus Scriptor" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
1. Please follow both of the hosts: Myself and Kenzie
2. Include the super cute button in your post (grab the code above)
3. Link-up and spread the word
4. Don’t forget to have fun!
**I added this meme to a link-up website but that owner will be taking it down soon. 😦 Let’s try to spread the word about our Wednesday link-up. Tell your friends about us!**
Answer these as best you can:
1.) Do you have any sort of special or weird Thanksgiving traditions?
2.) Canned cranberry sauce or actual stuff?
3.) Pumpkin pie or sweet potato pie?
4.) Football or parades? (Or both?)
5.) Do you put up Christmas (etc) decorations as soon as Thanksgiving is over?
1. We definitely don’t have any weird traditions but there are a couple things we always did. My grandmother on my mom’s side always let me break the wishbone with her. If we went to my dad’s parents’ house, all the kids were sent out to collect pecans from the grounds surrounding their property. We also always went to a trailer in the country to get fireworks for cheap (This IS Alabama we’re talking about.)