I go back to work in 2 weeks; OMG. Let’s get random
- Yeah so when I realized I only have 2 weeks of leave left, I may have freaked out just a wee bit.
- I now have a working list of things I want to get done. Yet, one day has passed and I didn’t get much done. I need to asses each item and be thankful I did those; stop looking too far ahead.
- As I mentioned yesterday, we’ve finally started watching Breaking Bad, which basically means I have to stay away from the internet to avoid spoilers. LOL. So far, I like it but I’m not totally hooked yet. We’re only 5 episodes in though.
- I can’t believe we have to wait until March 30th for Game of Thrones. That seems so far away!
- Baby Girl will not take a pacifier. On the one hand, I never wanted to have to break my kids of such a device but if it would make her less fussy, I’d give it a go. My worry was always that I’d have a kid who’s way too old, still sucking on one. That’s definitely one of my pet peeves.
- Another one of my pet peeves? When I get back into bed after a mid-night feeding, my husband tends to turn towards me. This wouldn’t be a problem but he’s always done this thing where he basically is trying to swallow but his mouth is dry, so he makes this horribly disgusting sound. Normally I sleep through it but not after having been away for 20-30 minutes with the baby. It is dreadful!
- It looks wonderful outside right now: sunlight filters through the trees surrounding my house and it is bright and green. It’s almost as if the temperature is nice… but it isn’t. It is way too humid.
- Definitely looking forward to Fall and Winter. I think it might be a colder than usual season. Just a hunch; I don’t actually know that. But I am hopeful.
- This is a bit short, I know, but the baby seems exceptionally hungry today so that’s my cue. TTYL!