<div align="center"><a href="https://incognitusscriptor.com/" title="Incognitus Scriptor"><img src="http://i1311.photobucket.com/albums/s671/HoneyAndBoo/WWTKbutton-1-1_zps2077872a.jpg" alt="Incognitus Scriptor" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
1. Please follow both of the hosts: Myself and Kenzie
2. Include the super cute button in your post (grab the code above)
3. Link-up and spread the word
4. Don’t forget to have fun!
1. No! I was born outside Baltimore but moved to South Florida when I was a baby. I moved to Tallahassee in the Fall of 1997.
2. My favorite thing about Tallahassee is that it is a big small city. Our population is about 200k but we’re still Southern and have that small-town feel to us.
3. We have a lot of annual events, actually. We just had Springtime Tallahassee, which has a big parade and food and a races, etc. It’s great fun! Here’s a photo from the parade a few years ago and oneo f Ash racing last year.
4. I guess I have to say I don’t like the college traffic. Those kids really don’t know how to drive. And maybe the fact that the next closest actual big city is at least two to two and a half hours away. But overall, that’s not that big of a deal to me.
5. Anywhere? I don’t know; I like the idea of the Pacific Northwest but I’d be thrilled to live in a reasonable house on the beach in Hawaii. I want a carefree lifestyle. LOL.