<div align="center"><a href="https://incognitusscriptor.com/" title="Incognitus Scriptor"><img src="http://i1311.photobucket.com/albums/s671/HoneyAndBoo/WWTKbutton-1-1_zps2077872a.jpg" alt="Incognitus Scriptor" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
1. Please follow both of the hosts: Myself and Kenzie
2. Include the super cute button in your post (grab the code above)
3. Link-up and spread the word
4. Don’t forget to have fun!
1.) Did you get any April Fool’s pranks played on you this year?
2.) Do you take well to jokes of this nature or no?
3.) What makes you laugh?
4.) What movie did you last laugh at?
5.) What is your favorite funny movie?
1. Thank GOD no one played any pranks on me. I was really busy and just not down for games.
2. No, I don’t usually laugh that sort of thing off. I have always been bad at taking a joke and pranks are no exception.
3. I find that I can’t pinpoint laughable things anymore. Sometimes it’s the silliest little one-liner on a TV show or something a kid does or a random funny internet meme. I think I have to be in the right, accessible mood for something funny to affect me.
4. The last funny movie that we watched was either The Campaign or What to Expect When You’re Expecting. Ash says I don’t like comedies, which isn’t true but I don’t love to see them.
5. Honestly, this is probably not my all-time favorite but I ALWAYS laugh at Captain Ron. I remember the first time I saw it and laughing until my sides hurt when he loses his eye. (I know, I know. I was, like, 14!)