<div align="center"><a href="https://incognitusscriptor.com/" title="Incognitus Scriptor"><img src="http://i1311.photobucket.com/albums/s671/HoneyAndBoo/WWTKbutton-1-1_zps2077872a.jpg" alt="Incognitus Scriptor" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
1. Please follow both of the hosts: Myself and Kenzie
2. Include the super cute button in your post (grab the code above; I think it works.)
3. Link-up and spread the word
4. Don’t forget to have fun!
– – QUESTIONS – –
1.) A.) Did you watch the Superbowl? B.) Do you tend to like sports or do you watch them only if it is a big event or something a friend or spouse is into?
2.) What is one thing you really like but cannot understand how or why other people do not?
3.) Describe/Explain one thing that annoys you on a daily basis.
4.) What is one food you’ve been really into lately? (If nothing lately, you can explain something you craved at one point.)
5.) Name one thing you are saving or want to save money for.
1. Yes, I did watch because we’re big on football in my house. I always liked it but really got into the sport when I began participating in fantasy football. I like most sports; I was way into basketball even before I met mys husband. 🙂
2. Friends! I know it “isn’t for everyone” but there’s a lot of different characters and great humor. I can never understand when people tell me they hate it. FYI, people who have fought me hardcore on this show, conversely, seem to love Seinfeld, which I don’t really care for.
3. The drip in my kitchen faucet! If you close it just the right way, it won’t drip but it’s incredibly hard to get it that way. Instead, I aim for a drip every 30 seconds or so. Sure, I could call a plumber but instead, I put a cup under it and when I get home after work, pour that water into the dogs’ bowl.
5. In my case, maternity leave! I think I’ll be better off this time than any other (because I have the other job going on during leave). I have a lot of time so I should be set if I am good about setting money aside. After leave, however, I am going to start an IRA (probably) or some other kind of savings fund. Better think about the future!