Look what I found! Thanks to Cathy Kennedy and her blog, I am joining this one:
- Do you eat eggs? What is your favorite way to serve them?
- Do you have a favorite item that you really like having around? (a pillow, a chair, a sweater, a teddy bear, etc.)
- Is most of the furniture in your home dark wood, light wood, painted, lacquered, or distressed?
- Please fill in the rest of this sentence. “I could write a book about____________.”
- If money and calendar/family obligations weren’t an issue, would you prefer to spend next weekend at a Bed and Breakfast, a posh hotel, a cabin in the woods, or on a sailboat on a calm body of water? I guess the last thing, the sailboat, would have to be someplace warm.
1. Oh I eat eggs; I can’t get enough of them! For the most part, we do scrambled around here but there’s nothing quite like a fried egg on some toasty sourdough and a thick piece of cheese. Yum!
2. I like to keep a soft fuzzy blanket on my couch in the winter. Just knowing it’s there is comforting. The kids like it too.
3. Tough one as there’s not a whole lot of wooden items but I’m going to go with dark wood. I refinished a couple end tables years ago to be darker and now they match everything… well, except our hardwood floors which are very light.
4. “I could write a book about living in Florida.” I think a lot of people get the wrong impression about Florida; like, it’s all tourists and Disney World. So not true!
5. I suppose my dream weekend would be on the water, going to some remote beach and laying out. I actually just came to realize how much I love laying in the sand, listening to the waves. It’s so relaxing!