This one actually made me think!
- Favorite 2012 Movie: The Hobbit.
We saw a lot of movies in the year but I have to say this one was the most awesome. It was way better than I excepted and Richard Armitage!
- Favorite Album: I don’t really buy albums but if I had to choose one, I’d say Luke Bryan – Tailgates and Tan lines
- Favorite Song: Hmm, again, hard to say. I liked A LOT of songs. I’ll say “Drunk On You” by Luke Bryan is what I played probably the most times.
- Favorite Tweeter: I am always amused by Wil Wheaton @wilw
- Favorite Blog: Mine! No, just kidding. I’m going to say Second and Edgemont; it’s inspiring.
- Favorite TV Show: Storage Wars!
- Favorite Instagramer: Monlightice in Tokyo
- Favorite Moment: Aside from July 1st, all of Summer. We took a couple awesome trips and played in the water so much. Plus, I really miss warm weather.
- Favorite Conference: yeah, I never go to those
- Favorite Viral Video: The Siri Spoof video; I think it’s a stupid idea and this video justifies me. 🙂 Also, nsfw; language.