Five things I can’t live without:
- Reading. I may not do it all the time but it keeps me sane
- My family, of course. Sometimes they drive me mad but I love ’em
- Music. Even if I am not into one band or song, I have to have it on
- Goals. I have to have things to look forward to
- (This is actually kind of hard; the older I get, the more I realize that I could live without quite a lot.) I’ll say the comforts of home. After a long or stressful day, I need those soft pajama pants and a comfortable couch to recline upon.
Four things that terrify me:
- The idea that when Ash leaves the house, he could potentially never come back due to some freak accident
- That one of us will suddenly lose our job
- Never really “making it.”
Three things that annoy me:
Two things I’m working on:
- Patience, with myself but mostly, the boys
- Being more aware of changes I need to make
One thing I’m grateful for:
- My mundane life. It has ups and down but nothing insanely crazy and I guess I like that.