This will be my last Tuesday post for a week; this time next week I’ll be doing various Holiday things, as I am sure you will be as well!
- Good God but it is taking me a long time to get this post started. I have plenty to talk about, but it won’t seem to come out of my brain.
- Oooh! I know! I actually used the elliptical last night. I had not worked out since ::gasp!:: Thanksgiving. I was feeling SO cranky! I was reading the newest Runner’s World and I snapped. It was actually dinner time and I told Ash to make something for the kids. My ipod was dead so I grabbed my laptop, plugged in my ipod and connected that to me and went at it for 30 minutes. Felt SO much better!
- But I am kind of cranky today. It’s either Tuesday or the pressure of holidays and travel, or it’s a myriad of other annoyances.
- I am also really distracted. When I am driving, I feel like I am on auto-pilot and I have to remind myself that this is the worst time of year for traffic so I’d better get it together.
- Have you seen the Old Navy commercials with all the Vacation characters? I can’t believe they got all the old people! That is pretty darn funny, to me.
- Strange; as I was sitting here writing, I actually became quite happy. Weird ass mood swings.
- For as long as I can remember, I have had odd shooting pains in the left side of my ribcage. Well, apparently, there’s actually a name for that. It also has no cause or cure and is harmless, except it hurts. Really annoying!
- Since I’m struggling here I’ll admit to you that I bought a replica of Thorin’s key (from The Hobbit) and it’s also a pen! How cool is that?? Yeah, I know. I’m a dork. But look… look how pretty he is!
OK I’M OUT!
4 thoughts on “Random (Talk to Us) Tuesday – Just… stuff. Bits, pieces, fluff”
He is quite pretty. We definitely need to go see that movie next week.
Nick loves those Old Navy commercials.
Would you believe I watched Christmas Vacation for the first time on Sunday night? I knew the Old Navy commercials had some of the actors in them (well, Chevy Chase) – but had no idea how many of them were in it! So cool. And so weird to see how old Chevy has gotten!!!
I saw your comment on my blog post – reminds me of my sister. She has been avoiding all media as much as possible too. I actually read somewhere that it’s better to do that. Totally understandable!
I love those Old Navy commercials but you’re going to hate me, I walked out on The Hobbit. I was first of all exhausted but I just couldn’t sit in that theater. The seats were uncomfortable and the movie bored the heck out of me and my hubs. We’re not Lord of the Rings fans but we felt an obligation to check it out but it just wasn’t our cup of tea. I’m sure you’ll enjoy it though. Real fans are saying nothing but good things about it!
I totally understand; my friend, Drew, is notorious for being overly critical but he’s walked out of far more riveting movies.