This will be my last Tuesday post for a week; this time next week I’ll be doing various Holiday things, as I am sure you will be as well!
- Good God but it is taking me a long time to get this post started. I have plenty to talk about, but it won’t seem to come out of my brain.
- Oooh! I know! I actually used the elliptical last night. I had not worked out since ::gasp!:: Thanksgiving. I was feeling SO cranky! I was reading the newest Runner’s World and I snapped. It was actually dinner time and I told Ash to make something for the kids. My ipod was dead so I grabbed my laptop, plugged in my ipod and connected that to me and went at it for 30 minutes. Felt SO much better!
- But I am kind of cranky today. It’s either Tuesday or the pressure of holidays and travel, or it’s a myriad of other annoyances.
- I am also really distracted. When I am driving, I feel like I am on auto-pilot and I have to remind myself that this is the worst time of year for traffic so I’d better get it together.
- Have you seen the Old Navy commercials with all the Vacation characters? I can’t believe they got all the old people! That is pretty darn funny, to me.
- Strange; as I was sitting here writing, I actually became quite happy. Weird ass mood swings.
- For as long as I can remember, I have had odd shooting pains in the left side of my ribcage. Well, apparently, there’s actually a name for that. It also has no cause or cure and is harmless, except it hurts. Really annoying!
- Since I’m struggling here I’ll admit to you that I bought a replica of Thorin’s key (from The Hobbit) and it’s also a pen! How cool is that?? Yeah, I know. I’m a dork. But look… look how pretty he is!
OK I’M OUT!