Hey, it feels like Fall today; whaddya know?
- So yeah, I was feeling crappy from about Sunday evening until Monday when I went to bed. Woke up today and feel pretty good.
- When I left work around 11:15 yesterday, all I really wanted was a big hamburger. So I swung by Vertigo, forgetting that they’re closed on Mondays! Stupid local places with their weird rules. ANYWAY, if I feel up to it, I am going there today. Cheeseburger here I come.
- Ash did, however, bring me some lunch: a bento box from Japanica. Yay! That was a ton of food so I pretty much took a nap all afternoon. Well, until I took a cold and sinus pill and forced myself into some kind of presentable state for Elliot’s parent/teacher conference. (He’s doing well; he just has to stop hitting kids when they annoy him!)
- I am loving my Keurig. It took a bit to figure out which roasts taste best for the way I prefer my morning cup. I think anything flavored and lighter is good for evening doses of caffeine. 🙂
- But back to food, I usually get the hungries one day after a long run. But I guess because of the sickness, it’s been delayed to today. Give me all the NOMS! Om nom nom.
- And to end, let me ask you a question. A friend of mine is having a birthday party for her daughter on Saturday. Our kids go to the same school and hang out together on the playground. I have known this friend for a while; saw her not that long ago on a girls’ night out. Well, this friend invited one of our mutual friends to said party but has yet to invite us. How would you feel about this?