2.) List 10 things that make you angry.
I was reluctant to do this because it would put me in a poor frame of mind but my laptop’s webcam program wouldn’t let me save my vlog; I did it three times and on the final one, I was just so angry, I gave up and chose this one!
So, I used to be a lot more unforgiving so I had a long list of things that pissed me off. This may actually be hard now. (Oh, who am I kidding??)
- People who a.) flick lit cigarettes our their car windows or b.) drop them, still lit, right outside a store. I mean, seriously people?! There are others around you so don’t go thinking that your bad habit is acceptable to any and all. This leads me to number…
- People who are inconsiderate of others around them. When we were at dinner on vacation, we sat next to a larger group and one guy was totally obnoxious. He thought everyone dining wanted to hear what drunken slurring he had to spew. What ever happened to being civil in public and treating others the way you would want to be treated?
- Lateness. If you and I have plans for a certain time, be there 5 minutes early. And if you are going to be late for any reason, we’re so GD connected these days that it won’t kill you to text me. I HATE waiting for people.
- Entitlement. My students feel entitled to As just because. Grad students feel entitled to privilege because…. I don’t know, because they work hard for peanuts, I guess. I believe in hard work and nothing for free.
- 50 Shades of Gray. There, I said it. That is one gigantic steaming pile of (excuse my language) SHIT. The writing is god-awful, the pacing is disjointed, the main female character had little to no experience (therefore, unbelievable in said role) and Christian, no matter how hot he may be, is a stalker. Also, BDSM – you’re doing it wrong! And this author is now a millionaire; is there no justice???
- People who ride the merge lane all the way to the end then swoop in front of that long line of cars. That really makes me stabby.
- People who feed stray cats.
- When the Jimmy John’s delivery guy calls me from downstairs to meet him. I asked for delivery; that means you walk to my office. Did you want a tip…?
- When co-workers pawn work off on other people.
- When co-workers step on the toes of others and do thing secretly behind another area’s back. (This one just happened yesterday!)