GROAN. Why does today feel like the worst Monday of all Mondays? And it’s a Tuesday!
- Damn, y’all. I am busy like a mofo and yet, here I am: blogging. I am a marvelous multi-tasker though and once I get started, I like the back and forth between different projects. Though, I do feel the stressing mounting up.
- So, I am sure everyone’s talking about the Oscars. I watched the last hour or so. I was bored; didn’t really care who won but I didn’t see any of those movies so again, who cares? I don’t know if I am becoming some kind of weird cultural recluse but I have found my interest in these big social award shows waning.
- My husband texted me yesterday morning and reminded me that Thin Mints had arrived. There’s a sleeve in the freezer that I’m fantasizing about right now. OM nom nom.
- As mentioned yesterday, one of those highly illegal, I mean, irritating red light cameras caught me breaking the law a few weeks back and my fine/citation arrived in the mail. What a pain in my ass. I was saving money for something but not now; no no! I’ll just send it off to Colorado or wherever it is they sent it from. I can’t argue it; I most definitely did wrong. But still. It’s a lot of money for running a red light. /grumblegrumble.
- I guess I’m pissed because that’s money I could have been putting towards my new tattoo. Damn.
- I’m in a bad mood because of the weather; no two ways about it. I haven’t seen sun in at least five days and it’s starting to really affect me. I need a drink… and I don’t mean water.
- I think the only cure for this mood is the below. Steve Gold has a way of looking (or not looking) at you that’s super seductive but he doesn’t know he’s doing it. That right there is prime Man Candy.