SO. It’s that time again. By the time you read this, I’ll be at the pediatrician’s office with both children, probably pulling my hair out and praying the wait isn’t too long… which is almost always is. Le sigh.
- Looks like it’s going to be 45/75 for the next ten days. This? Is awesome.
- The weekend was so great that we got some housework done – inside and out – and we all had a lovely time.
- I was even in a better mood compared to last week when the slightest thing warranted a roundhouse kick to the nearest groin.
- Yesterday, every food I ate pretty much sucked. Healthy Choice Steamer? Garbage. Baby Ruth? Stale peanuts. Blueberry yogurt? Just kind of tasteless. What gives?
- I was really intrigued by the quote by Toni Morrison in this short tribute to her for NPR. I think she’s right about racism.
- Here’s another little protest sign to get you thinking.
- I’ve decided to write a letter to the vacuum place, just telling them how I feel about their service. I know it won’t make a difference but the more I think about it, the angrier I get. I’m not normally a letter writer in these kind of situations but I feel it necessary.
- Does anyone actually care about all this Charlie Sheen BS? I keep hearing about it as if it’s actually important. It’s usually juxtaposed with the stuff about Libya or Egypt. WOW.
- Ice + heat + ice + heat = foot feeling slightly better. Hoping to run within the week.
- I have “Get Off Of My Cloud” by the Rolling Stones stuck in my head.
- While most people would be thrilled to get them, I am not happy about having pain meds after my surgery. I don’t like to take asprin, let alone, like, percocet. Ugh.
- But, that gives me a reason to finally finish weaning Isaac. He’s only getting one meal out of me a day and it’s really only for comfort, I think. Here’s to reclaiming my boobs!
- Ash’s climbing buddies came over last night and I remembered how fun it is to hang out with people. Why don’t I do that more often? Oh yeah: children. Sigh.
That’s all I have in randomness this week. I’ve spent the last few weeks trying to find Man Candy with my readers in mind. No offense to you guys – I aim to please – but this week is for me. 🙂 I featured Joseph Sayers a long time ago when I don’t think I was even linking up to this meme. I don’t know what it is about him but he just does it for me. This pic? I’ll be in my bunk…