Chris over at Rude Cactus got me thinking about what I did and did not accomplish this weekend. And although no one cares what I had for lunch (yeah, some of you get that), I thought I’d run ya a list, because it’s the kind of Monday morning that deserves a list.
What I did:
- A boatload of laundry, due to multiple blow-outs; thanks, Elliot.
- Sweeping and mopping of all floors
- Decluttering of tables and countertops
- Shelf installation (ok, Ash did this but I put the dvds on)
- Watched a bit of TV (Rock of Love 2, anyone?)
What I did not do:
- Take down the Christmas lights (I know I know, but it’s been rainy)
- Give the dogs baths
- Get a much needed pedicure
- File taxes
- Sleep very much at all
But all in all, a decent weekend. It seemed fairly long, which is nice because then I don’t feel so resentful when Monday morning rolls around and one of the dogs takes a dump in the living room, your shirt looks bad with your coat, your husband is upset about his teeth, and your back aches from the bags of stuff you must lug to and from your car each day. Yeah, it’s not SO bad.