Too anxious for real words; list time.
- T-minus 50 minutes until I am out for the break!
- I’m wearing my Brian Urlacher jersey today; he’s my pretend middle-linebacker boyfriend.
- Rain rain go away
- God, I am such a Daniel Craig fangirl. (That was a confession, y’all)
- I am stil not craving any food. I ate some french bread.
- Kite Runner calls to me
- I feel like writing a poem
- My back and arms hurt from playing Wii; I get way too into the bowling
- I am not looking forward to cramped seats, recirculated air. Flying sucks
- I hope I can hang out with some of my ex-Orlando friends tomorrow night. Not ex-friends of mine, ex-Orlando-ans. Orlandoians? Orlandans? Those of us who went to Brantley and/or know knew Brantley folk!!
- I want some coffee
- 3 days until Christmas
- A reflective end-of-year post coming soon.
If I don’t post again today then I will definitely try to while we’re out there. If not, have a great holiday everyone!!