1. Today, Wednesday, February 6th, is Frozen Yogurt Day! A cold dessert on what must be a very cold day for most of you reading this today! Do you enjoy frozen yogurt? Does it matter what the weather is? Share with us your favorite flavor and/or topping, please!
Yeah it’s not bad. We have a place called Nuberri, which is much like every niche place these days and my fave topping are those little boba balls.
2. What food do you know you shouldn’t eat but can’t help yourself?
Starbucks breakfast sandwiches. Granted, I don’t do it often but they really taste good!
3. If your life was a meal, what kind of meal would it be?
Hmm this is by far today’s hardest question. I guess it’d be a pretty weird meal because I myself and my life, are unconventional, I think. Or rather, are a mix of things that may not go together. So it’s probably be something warm like mashed potatoes, but something sour like pickles. Something tough like maybe dried fruit? I don’t know. I am trying for the analogies and failing.
4. Do you like spicy food? Why or why not? What is the spiciest food you have ever eaten?
I used to hate it but now I do enjoy it, to a point. I like spicy salsa and maybe medium wings. Nothing that makes your lips burn or takes away from the actual flavor.
5. (Most of you know I have been sick with a cold.) What food do you eat or crave when you have a bad cold?
I usually like soup but also, carbs.
6. Please tell us something random about your week (and maybe it will involve food).
It’s been a weird week, emotions-wise. Like, I am both motivated and sad; mindful and depressed. But I cannot explain it. I am glad it is only Wednesday, because I have a lot to do. But I also want it to be Saturday. I have a lot to do at home – yard work – and we also have a brewery tour thing coming up as well. We are going to two places I’ve already been but also, to Lake Tribe, whose beer I love but I have not visited their tap room. Excited!
4 thoughts on “Wednesday Medley – Food related”
I like a mix of things…probably my favorite is an ice cold beer with M & M’s!! I love this combination. Have a great rest of the week and enjoy the brewery tour.
I don’t mind frozen yogurt, I prefer a soft serve yogurt.
I don’t like spicy food.
Your emotions sound much like my co-workers…or what she has explained to me anyway. I think it is the weather. It has been really cloudy here. Loved your answers! Enjoy the rest of your week.
I’ve been on several winery tours, but never to a brewery. Sounds good, even though I am not a beer drinker. I will have a Michelob Ultra now and then. Those independent brewery beers are usually very sour tasting (to me). Thanks for joining the Medley today! I enjoyed your answers and look forward to seeing you here next week! Hope the emotions smooth out some for you. Perhaps Lori is right… it’s the weather! Hugs!