1. Today, Wednesday, February 6th, is Frozen Yogurt Day! A cold dessert on what must be a very cold day for most of you reading this today! Do you enjoy frozen yogurt? Does it matter what the weather is? Share with us your favorite flavor and/or topping, please!
Yeah it’s not bad. We have a place called Nuberri, which is much like every niche place these days and my fave topping are those little boba balls.
2. What food do you know you shouldn’t eat but can’t help yourself?
Starbucks breakfast sandwiches. Granted, I don’t do it often but they really taste good!
3. If your life was a meal, what kind of meal would it be?
Hmm this is by far today’s hardest question. I guess it’d be a pretty weird meal because I myself and my life, are unconventional, I think. Or rather, are a mix of things that may not go together. So it’s probably be something warm like mashed potatoes, but something sour like pickles. Something tough like maybe dried fruit? I don’t know. I am trying for the analogies and failing.
4. Do you like spicy food? Why or why not? What is the spiciest food you have ever eaten?
I used to hate it but now I do enjoy it, to a point. I like spicy salsa and maybe medium wings. Nothing that makes your lips burn or takes away from the actual flavor.
5. (Most of you know I have been sick with a cold.) What food do you eat or crave when you have a bad cold?
I usually like soup but also, carbs.
6. Please tell us something random about your week (and maybe it will involve food).
It’s been a weird week, emotions-wise. Like, I am both motivated and sad; mindful and depressed. But I cannot explain it. I am glad it is only Wednesday, because I have a lot to do. But I also want it to be Saturday. I have a lot to do at home – yard work – and we also have a brewery tour thing coming up as well. We are going to two places I’ve already been but also, to Lake Tribe, whose beer I love but I have not visited their tap room. Excited!