1. What’s a word that describes your life? A word you wish described your life?
As is – MESSY. We are mostly packed but we have to finish the truck today and then Ash goes out of town tomorrow, but then we finalize and close Friday.
Wish – Stable. I just need to go back to being settled and dealing with the normal day-to-day things.
2. Back in my day we___________________________________?
Didn’t have so many political crises EVERY DAMNED DAY. Sure, there was strife but because everyone has access to all the news, all the time, I think they feel compelled to strike out constantly. And it is honestly ruining us as a people.
3. When it comes to takeout are you more likely to opt for Italian, Mexican, or Chinese food? Does a typical week at your house include takeout?
We don’t do it very often. Sometimes I’ll get Chinese for the kids and I – usually chicken and vegetables, crab rangoon, and shrimp fired rice. If you want to consider picking up a pizza from Little Caesar’s “takeout” then we do that but maybe once a month. I typically cook unless it’s a random Tuesday and we want pizza or Saturday when we go to Sonny’s.
4. Think about the people you most respect. What is it about them that earned your respect?
Usually it’s folks who handle situations calmly, show up on time, and who work hard. I really respect loyalty, honestly, and busting your ass.
5. What’s something your friends might see and say is ‘so you’?
Ha, anything having to do with craft beer or heavy metal music.
6. Insert your own random thought here.
Because my life isn’t crazy enough, my dear husband made a slight calculation error when he backed the moving truck into the driveway; a gutter is destroyed. Sigh. Let’s just throw money every which way and hope to get out of this alive! We’re going out to eat tonight for my birthday (yesterday) but I am so stressed I keep having an upset stomach. I really need to find a way to find peace. Truth be told, I found myself doing quite a bit of praying last week to quell my fears about getting to where we are now. I’m not the most religious person (raised Catholic) but I found that the prayer did help. Now I need to do some more!