1. Have you ever spent time on a farm? Tell us a little bit about it. Have you ever grown your own pumpkin? Been on a hayride? Driven a tractor? Milked a cow?
Kind of? My uncle Bubba (yes, my Alabama kin) had a large home with plenty of cows and chickens so I have spent a bit of time there. I didn’t do anything all that farm-like and I have not milked said cows. But I have taken an egg from under a chicken, been on a hayride, and I did grow a pumpkin. Though I did that in south Florida! We had a backyard garden for a coupe years and had pumpkins, squash, and cucumbers
2. What’s something younger you would like about you now?
Maybe the fact that I am running, because as a kid, I was very fast and loved to run.
3. What are three things you’d like to do more often? Three things you’d like to do less often?
More often: Read, draw, exercise. Less often: check social media, yell in frustration at my family, give in to food temptations.
4. What’s on your nachos?
I’m not a beef person much anymore but for nachos, beef, tomatoes, sour cream, guac. That’s it.
5. What’s the most random thing in your purse or wallet? Does it need to stay there?
Right now there is a neon orange bouncy ball and no, it can go back to a boy’s room or wherever it came from.
6. Insert your own random thought here.
Last week, Isaac had a low grade fever and felt pretty crappy so I stayed home one day. Today, I am splitting the day with my husband because Koda has a low grade fever and a nasty cough. Sigh. I myself don’t feel 100% but I’m sure mine is neck/back related and I go to the chiro on Friday. I feel like it’s always something this week; yesterday was a bad morning and today, the hot water heater wasn’t heating…but only during my shower. Ash had plenty then went to check it out while I was in and fixed it. I feel like I am being tested somehow this week with extra stuff at work and generally agitating things in other aspects of my life. I know I’ll get through it but for now… ugh!