- Well, it’s one of my least fave holidays today. Call me cynical but I don’t care for Hallmark holidays and I think we all need to be aware that showing someone you care should be an all the time thing, not just one day. SO dumb. And don’t get me started on the rules for kids. Oy.
- However, the kids got all their valentines filled out and I know they’ll enjoy it. Meanwhile, Ash and I will celebrate on Thursday at a steak restaurant. Hell yes.
- Hopefully I will feel better by then because I have been battling a sinus infection, which is awful. The pain in my face is really the kicker. I just want to faceplant into my desk all day long.
- Also, it is unseasonably warm. I’m talking 80 degrees. not right NOW – right now it’s about 50 – but by afternoon, I’ll be wishing I was wearing a tank and shorts and sitting on a chaise lounge with a drink in my hand.
- We had Isaac’s end of season soccer party last night and they went all out. His coach had raffle prizes, one of the moms made up goodie bags, there was the trophy presentation, and then cupcakes. I am amazed at how many of these people get a ton of stuff done! I am also kind of jealous. 🙂
LOVE. What, or Who are you lovin’ lately?
These days, it IS hard to actually decide what I love. I’m usually so busy with my day to day life that I don’t think about my own feelings, let alone the frivolities of it. So, I’m going to stream of consciousness this thing.
I love essential oils. Sure, I have been using them for a while now but I keep finding uses for them and that actual work!
I love that my kids are being pretty good lately. Still some fighting, as always, but they’ve been pretty, dare I say, enjoyable.
And of course, I’m still loving wrestling. I am 100% in it for the dram/hot dudes. Not gonna lie. No shame in my game. I mean, just look: