1. Are there any men or women in blue on your family tree?
Not that I know of.
2. Are you someone who suffers from the Sunday night blues? What helps you get over it?
Sometimes, yes. It depends on if I feel like my weekend was not as accomplished as I hoped. I also think it depends on the stuff going on in my life and/or full moon.
3. I read the color blue is an appetite suppressant since there are very few naturally blue foods out there. How do you feel about blue cheese? Love it or blech? If you’re a fan, what’s something you like that’s made with blue cheese?
I will say that I like blue cheese dressing for certain things like hot wings and it’s not bad on a salad. I’m not just eating it whenever.
4. We can’t head in to the Labor Day weekend without a related question, can we? Complete this thought: I work best when______________________.
It’s morning and I’ve had coffee. Also, if I have a deadline.
5. ‘Everything yields to diligence.’ – Antiphanes. Your thoughts? (on this particular quote or on diligence in general)
Yeah, I mean, you stick to something and don’t let up, you will make it happen. I definitely believe in that.
6. The National Park Service turned 100 years old on August 25th. Have you been to many of America’s National Parks? If so share with us a favorite or two. Which National Park would you most like to visit before the next birthday rolls around?
I haven’t been to as many as I’d like but two I want to hit are Yellowstone and Glacier.
7. Bid farewell to August in seven words or less.
You were quick; thank you for that.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
There’s a tropical storm coming and though today won’t be bad, tomorrow should be fairly rainy. Kind of sucks for football practice. I am hoping, however, that the storm will pull all the hot gunky weather away and leave it drier and cooler. I’d be really happy if that happened. The grey weather is making it very difficult for me to get going today so with that, I’m off to try and get work done. Sigh.