- I had a dentist appointment this morning and you know what? I NEVER floss and I always get compliments. Maybe I am just lucky or flossing is just a load of crap. I don’t know.
- I REALLY wish I had brought some Easter candy to my office. We have a literal ton of it in the house right now. And good stuff too. My sister gave the kids effing Godiva bunnies!
- Every now and then when I wear an Iron Maiden shirt to the store, I get a person telling me they like it. Well yesterday, I saw my first one on campus. A college kid, of course but I told him ‘cool shirt’ and we talked for like, five minutes. It was awesome.
- I have a feeling that my husband is going to force me to see Batman v Superman on Friday and nooooooo! I don’t wanna! I would watch it once it came to Netflix but I am in no hurry to see them butcher perfectly good characters and storylines. Also, I want to find Henry Cavill attractive but he’s just so basic to me.
- UGH. I normally have my coffee around 8 am and I am just now drinking it at 9:30. It has never tasted SO good…
OK, Tuesday Chat time!
“Happy Easter! Tell me about the best chocolate ever. Or, if you are the religious sort, share some special thoughts on this day.“
I can’t think of an actual chocolate that is good (though my sister gave me a flight of caramel type truffles from Godiva and OMG they all rocked my world) so I am going to go with chocolate cake. I like to make the super dark fudgy moist kind and then frost it with extra dark whipped frosting. I typically also add a bit more vegetable oil than I am supposed to so that makes it extra yummy. That’s kind of like my dream right there: