- Somehow I managed not to blog yesterday and I think it was because my brain is starting to go into holiday mode. I work today and half of tomorrow and then I’m outta here. My parents get into town Wednesday afternoon so between now and then, I have some cleaning and prepping to do. Not to mention, we have a race Thursday morning and then an entire day of cooking!
- I’ve finally decided on a design for my tattoo. Originally I wanted to draw an oak tree and somehow get the kids’ names there and look like they were carved by that would take up too much space and I’m really only aiming for an ankle placement. So I found this:
- And I plan to put the kids’ names – in their writing – around it like the pendant I have, which looks like this:
- I think it’ll turn out great, truth be told. Now I just have to walk in there. Funny thing is that I have no nervousness about the actual tattoo process. The pain does not bother me. It’s the actual walking into the shop and asking for it.
- I’m trying to get my friend Courtney to go with me. She wants one but is scared. I’m trying to convince her that if she can complete the Tough Mudder (and I mean complete, not flake out like half the people who do these) then she can handle the pain.
- As it turns out, my friend Tiffanie might be going with because she’s been wanting her dad’s initials after he died not that long ago. She’s all gung-ho; she wants to do it Friday!
OK time for the chat, as I drink my coffee!
Here we go!
Heels or sneakers — Um, do you not know me at all? If I had to pick between those, sneakers. But you can find me wearing either Reefs of knock-off Sperrys most days.
Coke or Pepsi – definitely Coke, even though I drink maybe 1-5 sodas a year. If that.
Instagram or Flickr – I have both. I started on Flickr years ago and I keep it for family.
Tomboy or Girlie Girl – This is fairly obvs; I am a total tomboy. I can be girly… at times.
Nap or Read – I love to read until I fall asleep
Karaoke or Bowling – Bowling, though I’d do karaoke with enough beer in me.
Pizza or Sushi – I go hot and cold on pizza but I ALWAYS want sushi
rain or shine – Sunny days, any day! I hate rainy days. One now and then is fine but day after day makes me super sad.
single or taken – Taken times ten. My hubs is the best.
dress or jeans – definitely jeans
winter or summer — Summer! But can I say fall?
Exercise or Couch – exercise!! Sure, I like to sit around but I feel lazy.
Library or Cafe – I’m not one for sitting around either. If I was meeting someone, cafe.
Jocks or Nerds – A mix of both. Ash can be nerdy but he is a runner and knows a lot about sports.
Piano or Guitar – I prefer the melodious sounds of the electric guitar,
And the big one: Marvel or DC –