- I’m listening to Huey Lewis and the News this morning. You know, some bands are just timeless.
- I’m getting a little anxious to go on vacation but, as many of you understand, so much work must be done before then. Job work and house work. My weekend MUST consist of house cleaning and lawn mowing.
- Either tomorrow or Sunday, Ash and I are signing up for a Tough Mudder that happens in November. You’ve probably heard of mud runs or seen stuff about them. Our friends try to get us to do this every year and we finally agreed. It’s going to be insane! Watching videos about the obstacles (that I don’t know will actually be there until a week before; there are a number of them but they don’t always appear on each course) makes me incredibly nervous but also, motivated to train. I’ll keep you apprised!
- I think I may have finally kicked this illness I’ve been trying to get. I teetered on the edge a while: sore throat, cough only at night, headaches. I feel pretty decent right now.
- Goals for my day: grade papers, edit something I’m writing, and take a phone call at 11 from other job. Weekend goals: drink beer, tan, relax.
At the playground: