- I just realized it’s been raining for, like, six days. If there’s one thing I really don’t like about where I live it’s that these kinds of rainy days seem to drag on forever.
- I feel a lot better after yesterday; I feel like I am more vigilant about my children. So easy to pull back and let them start to do more on their own but then you remember that as a parent, your job is truly never “done”; you still have to be watching out.
- On an entirely different note, I have been writing a lot lately. My tentative title for this one piece is “Love in an elevator.” Cheesy, I know, but I heard it on the radio the other day and got inspired. My problem is that I always feel motivated to write around 4:30, just before leaving work. That just won’t do!
- I’ve been really digging Halestorm lately. They’re like if Lita Ford ever got a little more risque. They’re pretty much awesome.
- I cannot believe my little Isaac is five now. His birthday was nice; I sent goodie bags and mini cupcakes to school on Wednesday and in the evening, we went out for dinner to hibachi. They sang happy birthday and we got a Polaroid. All in all, a good time and again, how is this kid five?
I’m taking notes…
Because this is obvs true. Thorin is a rock star.