- Let’s start today off with a video, shall we?
- I heart them all; cannot wait for Age of Ultron! (Thor – ::swoon::; Hawkeye – ::swoon::)
- Man, that was a lot of punctuation in that last part there huh? It was necessary; they’re adorbs.
- I am overloaded today: work, meetings, have to go across town for things for Isaac’s birthday tomorrow. And on top of that, my sciatic nerve is acting up. Argh.
- Oh, and those awful allergies are still here, making me miserable.
- I meet with the principal of Elliot’s school today to talk about 3rd grade. It’s going to be hard not to just rant about everything his teacher did wrong this year but as I explain the kind of teacher he and I need for next year, well, that stuff is going to come out. I mean, this morning, he told me not to bother packing a snack because she took away snack time… because they get too loud. Um… what? The kids need a snack. It’s not my fault you can’t control your classroom. She’s a seasoned teacher too!
- One last really random video clip: my kids love The Last Dragon and go around saying “Sho’ nuff!” all the time. LOL.
Time for Tuesday Chat!
The prompt today is:
“Favourite things. What are we loving these days?”
Alright alright, let’s see. Hmm, ok well, I am loving that Game of Thrones is back! I’m super excited to see Arya go to Braavos and the House of Black and White. I haven’t read the books so no spoilers, y’all. I just want her to become the most badass assassin to ever live.
It’s too bad that exchange hasn’t *actually* happened. We all know Jaime feels it but you know, Cersei and all. Ugh. I’m super excited to see where this season leads us. Oh, and I want the Mountain to die a horrible death. He’s already dead, you say? I highly doubt it.
I ought to go ahead and just buy the variety pack and get it over with. I’m sure I’ll like them and it’s not like I won’t drink them. ::wink wink::
(I am SO not a drunk, I promise.)