1. Do you wear your heart on your sleeve, or keep your emotions tucked in tight?
Most of the time I’m pretty locked up but certain people can pull it out of me.
2. How did you meet your closest friend?
College, because if I had to choose a best friend, it’d be my husband. As cliche as that is. But I just have never clicked enough with another woman to be best friends.
3. Pink lemonade, grilled salmon, cotton candy, pink grapefruit, a strawberry milkshake, or raspberry sorbet…of the pink foods listed, which one is your favorite? Least favorite? Which one have you most recently consumed?
Tough question. Favorite? Probably the sorbet; I get this craving for something cold and fruity all the time. I’m putting cotton candy at the bottom. Not that it isn’t good, it just isn’t something I ever want to eat.
4. When were you last ‘tickled pink’ over something? Explain.
Yesterday. Isaac was shooting this little rubber disc down the hallway and Dakota loved running to get it and bringing it back to him. She still runs all stiff legged because she’s only 18 months; it was adorable.
5. Are you a fan of television talk shows? Daytime, nighttime, or both? What’s your favorite?
Talk shows? No. I mean, we tune into Jimmy Fallon from time to time but there’s nothing I HAVE to watch. And every time I have to stay home sick, I realize just how AWFUL daytime TV is.
6. When was the last time you wanted to ask a question, but felt too foolish to do so?
I know this came up recently but I cannot think what the circumstance was!
7. My favorite ____________________right now is ____________________.
Why am I struggling with this? Ok ok, here goes: My favorite SNACK right now is: Chex Mix cookies and cream muddy buddys. OMG they are a blessing and a curse!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Whether it is last night’s full moon or “that time of the month” or this rainy gray day, I feel sub-par today. I am looking forward to later this month when I will receive my Young Living Endoflex, which is a hormone balancer. My friend swears it has literally changed her life. I definitely need something; I don’t ever quite feel like myself, whatever that is…