1. Share a favorite moment from your Christmas holiday celebration.
As much as I enjoyed seeing my kids excited about the holiday, my favorite moment this year was when Ash and I got to go to dinner together and then we walked around this park with lights. We drove through our old neighborhood and watched a light/music coordinated house and then we came home and sat on the couch, all cozy.
2. What would you say has been the biggest news event during your life so far?
Isn’t everyone going to say 9/11? Ok, maybe not but I guess I have to do it BECAUSE… I remember what it was like to live in a pre-9/11 world and that feeling comprises most of my memories.
3. The Pantone Color of the Year for 2015 is Marsala. What say you-like or no like? Would I find this color anywhere in your home or wardrobe? Will you add something in this shade to either?
It’s a good color for things like nail polish and your guest bathroom, but I doubt I’d wear it.
4. Would you rather meet your ancestors or your great grandchildren? Explain why.
Wow, tough question. As cool as it would be to meet my ancestors, I have heard their stories. I would love to see, even more, how my kids’ kids’ kids turn out!
6. What was your best or favorite purchase made in 2014?
The new bed! It may be firm but it has this top layer that cushions me in a layer of heaven. I have slept better over the past three weeks than ever before.
7. What is one thing you’re looking forward to in the new year?
Our tenth anniversary in Hawaii!