Back to school… back to school…
- It’s nice having the kids back in school mode, but they were both a little exhausted yesterday.
- Elliot had a make-up swim lesson from a rainy day last week but, um, his instructor never showed up. We walked right into that pool, he got the green neckband (for good swimmers) and he swam a good twenty minutes. We’re not even Y members! We could have been cheesing that out and no one would even know.he had a nice time just swimming about so that was cool for the end of his first day of second grade.
- Meanwhile, I have just a few days (Monday) until college begins again and the craziness will be upon us. I’m trying to remind myself to take each task one at a time and not think too far ahead. I tend to think that way and then start to feel overwhelmed.
- Let’s add onto that a little bit of worry. I don’t honestly think it is anything but Baby Girl has to have some blood work and xrays tomorrow because she has fallen off the growth chart. Though she has gained weight, she began in the 50th percentile and now she is off the chart. She is tiny, like my boys, but they were consistently small and she steadily declined. The Xray is for bone age so it is possible she is not properly absorbing nutrients. Her body may not be utilizing them correctly. Let’s hope she’s just an itty bitty thing and this isn’t anything major.
- I think my parents are coming into town this weekend. Thursday, actually, though they’re going to go up and see my uncle and probably do some other little trips. But then they’ll be here to entertain my boys and give me a reason to clean the house.
- We finished T25. I could start over on Gamma but I think we’re going to do this one called 21 Day Fix. It looks fairly difficult in some ways but they also give you multiple 15 second breaks, which might make it better. I’ll let you know how it goes.
- I feel like everything is becoming so imminent that I want to just tackle it all head-on. Like, bring it on so I can deal with it and put it behind me. Does that make sense? Maybe I just don’t deal well anticipation.
- Sorry, I couldn’t resist. I can’t hear that word without thinking of that.
- Well, that’s what i have going in the land of random today. Hope everyone is dealing well with back to school and/or the upcoming back to the grind. Happy Tuesday!