<div align="center"><a href="https://incognitusscriptor.com/" title="Incognitus Scriptor"><img src="http://i1311.photobucket.com/albums/s671/HoneyAndBoo/WWTKbutton-1-1_zps2077872a.jpg" alt="Incognitus Scriptor" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
1. Please follow both of the hosts: Myself and Kenzie
2. Include the super cute button in your post (grab the code above)
3. Link-up and spread the word
4. Don’t forget to have fun!
** Let’s try to spread the word about our Wednesday link-up. Tell your friends about us!**
1. Are you a football fan? If so, which team are you rooting for?
2. What is one movie you could watch over and over and not get tired of?
3. Are there any books you’ve read lately that you would recommend?
4. What is currently your favorite song?
5. What’s your favorite way to pass time?
1. If you’ve been reading my blog for any amount of time you would know that I am a football fan. I don’t necessarily have a team I root for, but I do like the Broncos and I like to root for the Browns because they’re always pretty crappy. My Super Bowl prediction is Broncos 27 – Seahawks 13.
2. Hmm, I will say either Groundhog Day or American President. These are two of my all time favorite movies and I never get sick of watching them. In fact, I keep finding new ways to think about Groundhog Day and all the implications of being stuck in the same day. It is actually pretty interesting!
3. I just reread A Walk in the Woods by Bill Bryson and I think it’s a great read. I just started Wild by Cheryl Strayed and it has already brought me to tears, so of course I recommend that too .
4. To be honest, I haven’t really listened to a lot of music lately. I guess I have been preoccupied with the surgery and the beginning of the semester. I do find that I like more songs on Jason Aldean’s Night Train album than I thought I did. It is a little darker than his other stuff.
5. As lame as it may sound, I guess I would have to say playing Candy Crush or Words with Friends. Even if I’m already watching TV, I am usually playing those.