<div align="center"><a href="https://incognitusscriptor.com/" title="Incognitus Scriptor"><img src="http://i1311.photobucket.com/albums/s671/HoneyAndBoo/WWTKbutton-1-1_zps2077872a.jpg" alt="Incognitus Scriptor" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
1. Please follow both of the hosts: Myself and Kenzie
2. Include the super cute button in your post (grab the code above)
3. Link-up and spread the word
4. Don’t forget to have fun!
Answer these as best you can:
1. How do you feel about all of the pumpkin spice themed goodies?
2. Do you have anything you do to prepare for the fall weather?
3. What is your favorite fall activity?
4. Do you have any fun traditions around this time of year?
5. What is something you are looking forward to?
1.) I love all things pumpkin – in look and flavor! I have had two iced pumpkin spice lattes and one hot, the other morning when it was cooler out. If you read my 100 things, you’d know how obsessive I have known to be about pumpkins.
2.) I don’t do anything to prep for the weather but I like to get out my Fall decorations a little early. September in Florida is still hot but it’s about time to get out the stuff.
3.) I think my favorite activity is looking for the Fall related things to do. Sometimes we go to the Havana Pumpkin festival, and Ash does some runs out in rural areas, and of course, the pumpkin patch is high on the list.
4.) It seems we’ve begun a tradition of running a half marathon in Boston, Georgia and my parents come and my dad carves our pumpkin. I won’t be doing that one this year but we still might do all that.
5.) I am looking forward to all of October: going back to work, cooler temps, Luke Bryan concert(!), our 8th wedding anniversary, and of course, Halloween!