<div align="center"><a href="https://incognitusscriptor.com/" title="Incognitus Scriptor"><img src="http://i1311.photobucket.com/albums/s671/HoneyAndBoo/WWTKbutton-1-1_zps2077872a.jpg" alt="Incognitus Scriptor" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
1. Please follow both of the hosts: Myself and Kenzie
2. Include the super cute button in your post (grab the code above)
3. Link-up and spread the word
4. Don’t forget to have fun!
Answer these as best you can:
1. Show us in pictures how your summer is going so far:
2. I’m sure everyone will say their kids, and I think that’s pretty spot on. However, I am sometimes too busy or not in the mood to play with them. BUT, I will make time to listen to them, comfort them, and I always make sure to say goodnight.
3. 30 minutes ago I was in the graduate TA lounge, rearranging all their mailboxes to make room for the new TAs coming in. I was not alone; a good friend of mine in the department helped me so i was sort of supervising and chatting.
4. I can’t remember if my mother or father or grandfather passed this along but I know I was told not to worry about what others think of you; to be your own person and make your own choices. I think this is the best advice because it served me well and I plan to instill this in my kids. I don’t particularly like where our society is going so this will be very useful to them, I think.
5. I wrote a post about these not too long ago so let’s revisit a few:
Dale Carnegie – Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all.
John Waters – It wasn’t until I started reading and found books they wouldn’t let us read in school that I discovered you could be insane and happy and have a good life without being like everybody else.
And for fun, Tyrion Lannister – Let me give you some advice bastard. Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.