<div align="center"><a href="https://incognitusscriptor.com/" title="Incognitus Scriptor"><img src="http://i1311.photobucket.com/albums/s671/HoneyAndBoo/WWTKbutton-1-1_zps2077872a.jpg" alt="Incognitus Scriptor" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
1. Please follow both of the hosts: Myself and Kenzie
2. Include the super cute button in your post (grab the code above)
3. Link-up and spread the word
4. Don’t forget to have fun!
Answer these as best you can;
1. LOL What routine? No, I kid. Our alarm goes off at roughly 5:50 and Ash gets in the shower. I lay in bed. Then I shower, let the dogs out and feed them, then put together kid lunches. Then I wake them, tell them to get dressed. Depending on the day, I make sausage, egg, and cheese biscuits but most days they get a cereal bar or toaster strudel. We’re out the door shortly after 7 and I take Isaac to daycare first, then stop by (usually) a place for coffee or breakfast for myself, then drop Elliot off at school before heading to work myself by 8.
2. Well, as noted above, from alarm to sitting down at my desk, it’s a roughly two hour process. But in terms of myself getting dressed and put together? 15-20 minutes, counting shower time.
3. I would wear comfy tops and shorts with boat shoes every damn day if I could. Wait, I do that NOW. I call it pregnant chic.
>4. I have always been more of a tomboy but sometimes I do put makeup on and/or let my hair down.
5. I buy my jeans from American Eagle but for the most part, I find tops here and there. I have had good luck at JC Penny and Macy’s.