Oh thank God it’s March; seriously!
- Normally I at least start this post on Monday but I was SO busy yesterday I had no time for that. I literally worked from 8-4:45 without really taking a break. (If you don’t count a meeting with my dept. chair or when my Jimmy Johns arrived, which I ate while I talked to people.)
- Why does March 5th seem like a day I’m supposed to remember for something?
- I made pizza crescents last night and the kids loved them. I am so proud of myself for experimenting on Monday nights. Last week I even made mini meatloaves, which they also loved.
- Do you know what happens in two days? We find out the gender of this baby! I am so ready to move into that phase of pregnancy. Once I know, I always feel differently about everything. I know maybe that doesn’t sound right, but it is true.
- Look, I am not greedy (I don’t think) so I don’t really care that my sister – who promised to send a box of Xmas things for the boys after the fact (because her bonus check was late and when we saw her she was flat broke) – went and got tattoos the other day. I mean, her money is her money but it does bother me that she didn’t think about how that might seem. Unless she got them for free, which is altogether possible, since she has a lot of tattoo artist friends. But STILL.
- I planned poorly today: six student conferences and grades due by 5 for another class. Looks like another looong day. Do they deliver milkshakes?
- I think I need to create a breakfast delivery place. I know there’s those third party delivery services but I am pretty sure they don’t pick up breakfast. But how much money could you make, you know? I would totally get delivery breakfast.
- Since I have sat on this bullet point for a good solid five minutes now, I’m going to take that as a sign of no more randomness to spew. So here’s your man candy for the day: rugged and a reader and knightly gent.
Don’t forget to come back tomorrow for our WWTK meme! Sample question: What is your favorite thing about Spring?