2.) 5 Random facts about you and your family. (inspired by Nice Girl Notes)
This is actually kind of tough; all I can think of are things that make me sounds cocky; like I’ve got my arm on the wall and I’m bragging. Let’s see…
- It’s hokey but we purposely named our children with names beginning with E and I. We already had A (with Ash, my husband) and the original plan was to have 4 children and have O and U names. We won’t be making it to four but the next kid is definitely getting an O name! I think it’s just subtle enough…
- My husband and I have seen every Friends episode probably at least five times and frequently quote random lines… and we always get it. (you can include my brother-in-law in that as well.)
- We started a tradition last year wherein SuperBowl Sunday is our family’s official Junk Food Day. We don’t keep a lot of snacks like chips in the house so on this day, the boys get to eat Doritios and Cheetos and Tostitos with cheese dip. This year I am also making a chocolate cake. Pig out!
- Ash’s uncle directed the movie Hoosiers. (Though, he has no relationship with anyone outside his dad and brother.)
- I feel like we’re raising our kids with very old-fashioned values and it’s sometimes proving difficult in our new pansy-fied world. It kind of irks me but we’ll stick to it.
What are your random things? This was actually harder than I thought it would be!