So out of sorts this week; will pull it together for YOU, though. 😉
- I posted on facebook the other night that I wanted egg nog ice cream but couldn’t bring myself to buy it because it only comes in glutton sizes. If it came in pints, I would be so happy. Some people didn’t understand why that was a problem but if you know me, I have way too much food guilt.
- Though, to blast that to bits, I bought myself a fruitcake and finished it in about a week. Just a slice here and there. Despite the bad rep it’s gotten over the years, I think fruitcake is GD delicious! What’s not to love? Nuts? Good! Candied fruit? Good!
- (Did ANYONE get that Friends/Joey reference?)
- It’s all crappy here. Gray, misty, fixin’ to rain. Yeah, I said fixin’. I cut that out of my lexicon shortly before my first child arrived because we didn’t want them to grow up talking like hillbillies but every now and then I slip. I also sort of use it when dinner is ready and I tell Ash to fix his plate. And of course, his response is, “Why? Is it broken?” Asshole.
- I follow this girl on tumblr who I really cannot stand but can’t seem to unfollow. I am really just waiting for the day when she posts that her boyfriend is finally dumping her, because I know it’s coming. Isn’t it horrible? Like watching a car wreck.
- I also follow a site called “Unfuck your Habitat” and I think I’m about to unfuck my school bag. It is inundated with tissues carelessly thrown in there on mornings I think I may need one, receipts, old papers I mean to keep at home, and other junk. MUST. FIX.
- I got a 1% bonus from my work in this next paycheck. I am really happy, even though it isn’t a whole lot, because I think it’s nice that even when the University is struggling, they find a way to reward good work.
- Is anyone else excited about The Hobbit? I am, but worry they’re going to be adding a ton of stuff since it’s super long and the book takes all about four hours to read.
- Anyway, that WAS super random and here’s more random; just a hot dude, no biggie.