I wanted to choose the house prompt but I don’t have a way to a.) find good photos or b.) draw and scan so you get this:
5.) Fall is here! List your top 10 favorite things about this Fall season.
- The leaves. I know that’s basic but how amazing is it to see trees going through their yearly cycle of turning beautiful golds/pruples/merlot colors and then dropping them to the ground, only to start budding and living again in a few months?
- Festivals/Pumpkin patch. Last year we went to the Havana pumpkin festival and I have always loved taking the kids to the pumpkin patch. Actually, I went there even before I had kids. you can ask my roommates; I always dragged them to get ‘kins.
- Pumpkins/gourds/Fall fruits and vegetables. There’s something so cozy about them!
- Tea season. Soon as it gets cooler I live on tea in the evenings. Lemon zinger, Earl Gray, you name it, I drink it.
- The colors. I love all the cozy reds/oranges/yellows.
- Burning Autumn candles and tarts. My sister works at Yankee candle and there are so many good scents!
- Not sweating as much! Once it gets to that sweet spot temperature-wise. I won’t break a sweat just walking from the car to my office. but hey, that’s typical Florida.
- Houses getting all their Halloween decorations put up.
- That eventually, Fall ends and it’s tie for Christmas, which is such a magical time of the year, one where I get to be with family and reflect on the past year, looking forward to a new one.