Yay, Tuesday! /eyeroll. At least we got a new button; wee!! Tons to do today so let’s get a move on.
- Easter was… busy. But awesome. The kids loved their baskets, (I ended up going with the Easter Bunny notion, though I swore I’d tell him it was me) we had breakfast out, and they got to find eggs in the yard. All in all, a great holiday.
- I had a very good 5 miler on Sunday and during it, I realized that sometimes things do happen for a reason. When I called to set up my consultation and subsequent appointment for my tattoo, the only thing they had was May 29th and June 1st, respectively. And I realized that June 1st is just about my two year running anniversary. (Isaac was born April 15th and I began around his 6 week mark.) So it kind of works out!
- As mentioned on Friday, I had to go to the doctor; I needed answers. This time, I actually got some. I had gone in about a year ago and the woman I got pretty much blew me off. I know this sounds awful but I have had a handful of not so great women doctors. I have had one bad male doctor, I will admit, but for the most part, all the guys have been great.
- A few people expressed interest in knowing how Vibram FiveFinger shoes are; review coming soon!
- My baby boy turns two this coming Sunday; I am both glad that he is older and totally sad to be losing my baby at the same time. I wish my sister and also, my brother-in-law would hurry it up and have babies so I can hold one again. (And smell them, because babies smell SOOOO good.)
- His birthday means my parents and my sister and Justin are coming and do you know what that means? It means I’d better clean my house! Oy. Don’t look forward to that, let me tell you. But it’ll get done and then we’ll have a whole weekend full of eating and drinking and cake and, well, that’s pretty much it.
- Anyway, that’s what I have for you folks. Below is your Man Candy, Erasmo Viana. No words, just… no words.